Saturday, March 10, 2007

A Few Of Sam's Favorite Things ...


Samuel & I talk a lot about our favorite things. No matter what we are talking about, the conversation always includes some form of, "And which one is your favorite?" I love it that he enjoys setting aside special things as his favorite. He is so much like me. Sam is sitting with me at the computer & here are some of his favorites ...

COLOR: green

FOOD: pancakes

X-MEN: Jean Gray ("What happened to Wolverine? Don't you like him better?" "No." "OK, maybe tomorrow." "No, Mom.")

SONG: "Let everything that has breath praise the Lord ..."

BIBLE VERSE: 1 John 4:10

CARTOON: Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends

SPORT: football

DESSERT: oatmeal cream pies

JUSTICE LEAGUE SUPERHERO: Dove ("Oh, Sam, what about Superman & Batman?" "Mom, no.")

MOVIE: X-Men

ANIMAL: giraffe

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sam looks so old in that picture! This is such a cute insight to Sam! Sam and I both like green as our favorite color. Yea, Sam!

Amanda said...

He does look older in that picture! I don't even remember where I got the picture. I think off of Paige or Deborah's Facebook. I hadn't ever seen it before ... I don't even know who took it.

Deb said...

Reading this was the highlight of my day. It's so fun to read b/c it helps me get to know him better. You should do one for Elijah and Greg. I'll do one for Luke. :) I think it's funny how he was like, "Mom, no." haha.

Amanda said...

Great idea. I will do one for Elijah tonight. He will probably sit still for like 2 seconds. Sam will come into the room & be like, "Elijah Allan, please stay here so that Mommy can type for you. I sat still for Mommy. You need to sit still, Brother."

Paigery said...

i took the picture!!

Amanda said...

Nicely done, Paiger! I love it. Oh, we got the film back from Clara's party & there are some really good shots on there. And the one of Greg & me is great! I can't wait to frame some of these masterpieces. You are getting so good, Paige! Bravo!