
(Mommy) "What are some of your favorite things, Elijah?"
(Elijah) "Ummm, I don't know."
"Do you know what 'favorite' means?"
"Ummm, I don't know."
"It means 'what do you like the BEST?'!"
"OK! Samuel!"
"Oh, that is so nice. Is Samuel your favorite brother?"
"YAH!"
(Samuel yelling from the bathroom) "THANK YOU, BROTHER!"
"OK. Let's try some of these things too ..."
FOOD: pancakes
GAME: Marvel Superhero Guess Who
SUPERHERO: "Soupy-man Returns"
BOOK: Three Billy Goats Gruff
COOKIE: sugar with frosting & sprinkles
SONG: "Spiderman, Spiderman, friendly neighborhood Spiderman ..."
COLOR: red
ANIMAL: zebra
STAR WARS GUY: "tiny Obiwan"
TIME OF DAY: bathtime
THING TO DO OUTSIDE: play in the snow
4 comments:
haha. This is so funny. Sam is so polite and that cracks me up. It's so sweet that Ja Ja loves his brother the best.
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! "THANKS BROTHER"!!!!!
I know. It's so cute that Sam calls Elijah "Brother." I think he really likes it that only they have that special relationship. I pray they are always this close!
This is stinkin' funny! Sam and Elijah are hilarious! I love my nephews!
Post a Comment