
What did you do to celebrate Valentine's Day?
Greg & I got small gifts for the children. Samuel & Elijah got Hawk & Dove figures. They are brothers in the Justice League. According to Sam, Dove (Samuel's) runs fast & Hawk (Elijah's) is super strong & likes to fight. We got Clara 6 pretties for her hair. They are small bows with clips attached to the back. She pulls them out & makes her hair all crazy every chance she gets.
Since Valentine's Day was on a Wednesday, and we had Cubbies at church, Greg & I celebrated on Friday. The children & I gave Greg a Batman shirt & some jelly beans. Greg & the children sent me flowers. They are so pretty ... 1 pink rose from Clara, 2 yellow roses from the boys & some red ones from Greg. Katie Pins came over on Friday night & stayed with the children so that Greg & I could go out for supper. We went to The Wagon (La Careta) and ate too much Mexican goodness. Then we rented The Illusionist & watched it at home. That is one of my all-time favorite movies! I LOVED IT! Have you seen it?
Let me know how you celebrated!
13 comments:
Your Valentines Day with all the gifts and fun sounds great. My V-day was kinda crazy. School parties, crazy outfits, and tiredness. Luke surprised me with a green plant though. That was fun. I have no idea how it got to our house. We were full from party goodies so we ate cold meat sandwiches. Then we watched Walk the Line. I love that movie! I've been wanting to see The Illusionist. We watched The Prestige last weekend. I loved that one.
P.S. I'm checking with Luke about the trip to CF. Can you give me the details again? When, where, how much? Is there a deadline for signing up?
Andy and I went to the Phantom of the Opera. It was amazing. Next time I'm going to take one of my sisters! Fo' sho'!
Hey! I don't think I wrote that, but someone magically knows what I did on Valentines Day, and is daring to assume that I would take one of my sisters next time if given the chance...who is anonymous???
yeah, I was wondering about that b/c you usually let us know who you are--you don't do the "anonymous" thing. What's going on here??
I thought the same thing!
Paige?!?
Who is this imposter??? Reveal yourself.
me and amy and james didn't do anything fun because im boreing
valentines day takes away waco dance!
Steve, you're not boring! This is ridiculous.
Sut up Joey (Steve)! You're not boring! Why didn't you guys make a video and pose James as the drum player in your activist band that sings against smoking?? :)
Deb, I like how you replied to yourself there...I know the truth, you are the poser.
Hmmm...ok, can you blame me for wanting to create some stir? I think we all knew it was me.
Yeah, you've been pretending to be me all your life.
I TOTALLY thought it was Steven!
Post a Comment